Wibaux to Chief Mountain
From east to west, all 23 breweries, 13-15 days.
- Day 1: Beaver Creek Brewery (Wibaux)
- Day 2: Missouri Breaks (Wolf Point) Angry Hank's Brewery, Carter's Brewing, Montana Brewing, and Yellowstone Valley Brewing (Billings)
- Day 3: Fat Jack's (Laurel) Sam's Taproom at Red Lodge Ales (Red Lodge)
- Day 4: Lone Peak Brewery (Big Sky)
- Day 5: Madison River Brewing (Belgrade), Bozeman Brewing, 406 Brewing (Bozeman),
- Day 6: Neptune's Brewery (Livingston) Harvest Moon Brewing (Belt)
- Day 7: Bowser Brewing (Great Falls) Blackfoot River Brewing and Lewis & Clark Brewing (Helena)
- Day 8: Quarry Brewery (Butte, America)
- Day 9: Bitter Root Brewing (Hamilton)
- Day 10: Blacksmith Brewing (Stevensville), Bayern Brewing, Big Sky Brewing, Kettlehouse Brewing, Draught Works (Missoula)
- Day 11: Glacier Brewing (Polson)
- Day 12: Tamarack Brewing (Lakeside), Flathead Lake Brewing (Woods Bay), Great Northern Brewing (Whitefish)
- Day 13: Points North
In the morning, roll out early because you have a big day (or days) ahead of you, depending on how much time you have to enjoy Glacier and Waterton Lakes National Parks.
If you want to stay an extra night or tow in Glacier, try for a room at one of the park's historic lodges by checking at www.glacierparkinc.com.
From Whitefish, head east on State Highway 40 and then U.S. 2 at Columbia Falls and onto Glacier National Park and a trip over Logan Pass on the Going-to-the-Sun Highway, then down to the east side of the park, all through the best scenery in the world, to St. Mary where you turn north (left) onto U.S 89 and up into Canada, perhaps with a stop at Waterton Lakes National Park, and then onto points north.
View Wibaux to Chief Mountain - Day 13 in a larger map
Your safety is important to us. Please drink responsibly. If you are drinking alcholol, please be certain to include a designated sober driver; do not drink and drive. It is against the law to drive or be in actual physical control of a motor vehicle when blood alcohol content level is at .08% or more.