Wibaux to Chief Mountain
From east to west, all 23 breweries, 13-15 days.
- Day 1: Beaver Creek Brewery (Wibaux)
- Day 2: Missouri Breaks (Wolf Point) Angry Hank's Brewery, Carter's Brewing, Montana Brewing, and Yellowstone Valley Brewing (Billings)
- Day 3: Fat Jack's (Laurel) Sam's Taproom at Red Lodge Ales (Red Lodge)
- Day 4: Lone Peak Brewery (Big Sky)
- Day 5: Madison River Brewing (Belgrade), Bozeman Brewing, 406 Brewing (Bozeman),
- Day 6: Neptune's Brewery (Livingston) Harvest Moon Brewing (Belt)
- Day 7: Bowser Brewing (Great Falls) Blackfoot River Brewing and Lewis & Clark Brewing (Helena)
- Day 8: Quarry Brewery (Butte, America)
- Day 9: Bitter Root Brewing (Hamilton)
- Day 10: Blacksmith Brewing (Stevensville), Bayern Brewing, Big Sky Brewing, Kettlehouse Brewing, Draught Works (Missoula)
- Day 11: Glacier Brewing (Polson)
- Day 12: Tamarack Brewing (Lakeside), Flathead Lake Brewing (Woods Bay), Great Northern Brewing (Whitefish)
- Day 13: Points North
Spend the next morning seeing the sights in Billings before getting on 1-90 West and heading over to Laurel where you'll find one of Montana's newest breweries, Fat Jack's.
View Wibaux to Chief Mountain - Day Three in a larger map
Your safety is important to us. Please drink responsibly. If you are drinking alcholol, please be certain to include a designated sober driver; do not drink and drive. It is against the law to drive or be in actual physical control of a motor vehicle when blood alcohol content level is at .08% or more.