Lookout Pass to Wibaux
From west to east, all 23 breweries, 10-12 days.
- Day 1: Missoula - Big Sky Brewing, Bayern Brewing, Kettlehouse Brewing
- Day 2: Hamilton - Bitterroot Brewing; Stevensville - Blacksmith Brewing; Polson - Glacier Brewing
- Day 3: Lakeside - Tamarack Brewing; Wood's Bay - Flathead Lake Brewing; Whitefish - Great Northern Brewing
- Day 4: Belt - Great Harvest Brewing; Great Falls
- Day 5: Helena
- Day 6: Butte - Quarry Brewing; Livingston - Neptune's Brewing; Bozeman - Bozeman Brewing
- Day 7: Big Sky - Lone Peak Brewing
- Day 8: Red Lodge - Red Lodge Ales
- Day 9: Billings - Angry Hank's Brewing, Carter's Brewing, Montana Brewing, Yellowstone Valley Brewing
- Day 10: Wibaux - Beaver Creek Brewery
Blacksmith Brewing, Stevensville
Day Nine:Day 9: Billings - Angry Hank's Brewing, Carter's Brewing, Montana Brewing, Yellowstone Valley Brewing
View Lookout Pass to
Wibaux - Day 9 in a
After checking into a downtown hotel, you'll might still have time before your pub crawl to visit the Western Heritage Center or Yellowstone Art Museum, both only a block or two off the brewery route. Check out the details by going to Billings Brewery Trail on this website.
Your safety is important to us. Please drink responsibly. If you are drinking alcholol, please be certain to include a designated sober driver; do not drink and drive. It is against the law to drive or be in actual physical control of a motor vehicle when blood alcohol content level is at .08% or more.