Lookout Pass to Wibaux
From west to east, all 23 breweries, 10-12 days.
- Day 1: Missoula - Big Sky Brewing, Bayern Brewing, Kettlehouse Brewing
- Day 2: Hamilton - Bitterroot Brewing; Stevensville - Blacksmith Brewing; Polson - Glacier Brewing
- Day 3: Lakeside - Tamarack Brewing; Wood's Bay - Flathead Lake Brewing; Whitefish - Great Northern Brewing
- Day 4: Belt - Great Harvest Brewing; Great Falls
- Day 5: Helena
- Day 6: Butte - Quarry Brewing; Livingston - Neptune's Brewing; Bozeman - Bozeman Brewing
- Day 7: Big Sky - Lone Peak Brewing
- Day 8: Red Lodge - Red Lodge Ales
- Day 9: Billings - Angry Hank's Brewing, Carter's Brewing, Montana Brewing, Yellowstone Valley Brewing
- Day 10: Wibaux - Beaver Creek Brewery
Blacksmith Brewing, Stevensville
View Lookout Pass to Wibaux Brewery Trail in a larger map
Your safety is important to us. Please drink responsibly. If you are drinking alcholol, please be certain to include a designated sober driver; do not drink and drive. It is against the law to drive or be in actual physical control of a motor vehicle when blood alcohol content level is at .08% or more.