Lookout Pass to Wibaux
From west to east, all 23 breweries, 10-12 days.
- Day 1: Missoula - Big Sky Brewing, Bayern Brewing, Kettlehouse Brewing
- Day 2: Hamilton - Bitterroot Brewing; Stevensville - Blacksmith Brewing; Polson - Glacier Brewing
- Day 3: Lakeside - Tamarack Brewing; Wood's Bay - Flathead Lake Brewing; Whitefish - Great Northern Brewing
- Day 4: Belt - Great Harvest Brewing; Great Falls
- Day 5: Helena
- Day 6: Butte - Quarry Brewing; Livingston - Neptune's Brewing; Bozeman - Bozeman Brewing
- Day 7: Big Sky - Lone Peak Brewing
- Day 8: Red Lodge - Red Lodge Ales
- Day 9: Billings - Angry Hank's Brewing, Carter's Brewing, Montana Brewing, Yellowstone Valley Brewing
- Day 10: Wibaux - Beaver Creek Brewery
Day 1: Missoula - Big Sky Brewing, Bayern Brewing, Kettlehouse Brewing
Unfortunately, when driving into Montana from the west on I-90, it's a long dry spell until you reach the first brewery, about 107 miles from the border on Lookout Pass to Missoula.
View Lookout Pass to Wibaux - Day 1 in a larger map
After a quick stop for a free sample or two (no beer sales in this taproom), then get a room, and hit the taprooms at Bayern Brewing and Kettlehouse Brewing, before dinner. (For more detailed directions go to Missoula Brewery Trail on this website.)
Your safety is important to us. Please drink responsibly. If you are drinking alcholol, please be certain to include a designated sober driver; do not drink and drive. It is against the law to drive or be in actual physical control of a motor vehicle when blood alcohol content level is at .08% or more.