DAY 1: HELENA
Starting and ending in Helena, 13 breweries, 7-10 days
- DAY 1: HELENA - Blackfoot River Brewing and Lewis & Clark Brewing
- DAY 2: BUTTE: Quarry Brewing
- Day 3: HAMILTON: Bitterroot Brewing
- DAY 4: STEVENSVILLE: Blacksmith Brewing MISSOULA: Bayern Brewing, Big Sky Brewing and Kettlehouse Brewery
- DAY 5: POLSON: Glacier Brewing
- DAY 6: LAKESIDE: The Rack. WOODS BAY: Flathead Lake Brewing. WHITEFISH: Great Northern Brewing
- DAY 7: BELT Harvest Moon Brewing
- DAY 8: HELENA
Day One: HelenaBlackfoot River Brewing and Lewis and Clark Brewing
Start in Helena with enough time that evening to visit Blackfoot River Brewing and Lewis & Clark Brewing, both with great beer and friendly taprooms. Neither brewery serves food, but both are within easy walking distance of several fine restaurants. In 2008, Blackfoot expanded its taproom into a gorgeous facility, and Lewis & Clark plans to do the same in summer of 2010. Stay in Helena that night.
View Great Divide Brewery Trail in a larger map
Your safety is important to us. Please drink responsibly. If you are drinking alcholol, please be certain to include a designated sober driver; do not drink and drive. It is against the law to drive or be in actual physical control of a motor vehicle when blood alcohol content level is at .08% or more.